To stay updated with the latest information regarding each event, we recommend following the event organiser through their website or social media platforms. You can easily access these details by visiting their GearHead profile by clicking on their name in the Organiser section located at the bottom of each event page.
February 11 @ 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Join us for this year’s Ute-SUV-4X4 Day at Lakeside Park. Open to all Utes, SUV’s and 4X4’s and with a heap of activities there is something here for everyone!
We will have Cruising, Show ‘n’ Shine, Dirt Drags, Circle Work & Trade Stalls… it’s a fun, family friendly day by the lake!
It doesn’t matter if you have a classic Bedford show piece, a modern day BT 50, a rural run about or a brand new lifted RAM – If it’s a Ute-SUV-4X4 and you love it, bring it along!
I’ve included some information regarding the day:
Spectators $10, Children under 12 free.
Track Challenge $50-Circle Work (Wet Skid Pan)-Dirt Drags
VIP Entry $120 (Booked On-line Prior to Event)
Flexi Ramps Gold Coin Donation – Beyond Blue
Pre-book yourself a VIP package for $120 to receive;
· Exclusive VIP track entry
· Free gate admission for four (4) persons (included driver $40 value)
· Your own covered pit bay
· Infield admission and Show ‘n’ Shine
· Two (2) exclusive VIP cruise sessions. Any unused gate admission tickets can be redeemed for cruise sessions (1 ticket = 1 cruise session)
Unlimited Circle work (wet skid pan and donut)
Unlimited Dirt Drags
Pre-book your VIP package below or you can purchase a VIP package on the day for $150 if not sold out prior.
All spectators will need to purchase tickets at the gate (unless they have a VIP package). These are $10 per person. Please have your cash or card ready to avoid delays for others.
Show ‘n’ Shine and Cruise Tickets
Once you have entered the venue at the main gate you can chose to utilise the free spectator parking on the outside of the track. If you wish for your vehicle to participate in the days activities, you can drive through the tunnel to access to enter the Show ‘n’ Shine or the Cruise Sessions.
There will be up to 11 cruise sessions throughout the day with a maximum of 100 cars on the track at any one time. The cruises are $20 each and 20 mins long. You can choose to participate in as many of them as you like!
Cruise Session Tickets can be purchased at the white container on the day. No tickets can be pre-purchased. A Driver’s Briefing is also compulsory on the day. Make sure to get your armband! Without it, you will not be allowed on track.
If you have purchased a VIP package you will also get 2 cruises just for you and the other VIP holders! Look out for the schedule to find out your VIP cruise session times.
Anybody can participate in any of the cruise sessions on the day following the below rules:
• All drivers must have a current driver’s license, and be 18yrs or older (no learners permits)
• All vehicles must not exceed 95DB
• Enclosed footwear is required
• NO STATIC or FOOT-ON BURNOUTS ALLOWED
• A 10km per hour pit lane speed limit must be observed
• Zero Blood Alcohol for Driver and passengers
• We have a 100% no drug or alcohol policy
• Seat belts must be worn by each person, if the car is fitted with
• Drivers to attend the briefing session held throughout the day
• No getting out of the car whilst on track
• No vehicles over the 3 tonne track weight limit
The Track Challenge is a Dirt Drags & Wet Skid Pan.
It costs $50 to enter and entries are limited to the first 50 received – You can pre-enter below or you can take your chance and enter on the day at the sign in container when you arrive if places are still available.
· Please note that this entry does not include gate admission
· PASSENGERS are allowed on Dirt Drags
. NO Passengers allowed on Wet Skid Pan.
· All drivers must have a current driver’s license, and be 18yrs or older (no learners permits)
· It is recommended that all participants wear full skin coverage made of a non-flammable material
· Enclosed footwear is required
· All vehicles must not exceed 95DB
· A 10km per hour pit lane speed limit must be observed
· Drivers to attend the briefing session – Time will be advised
· Zero blood alcohol
· No getting out of the car whilst on track
· No vehicles over the 3 tonne track weight limit
For More Information on each event, please contact the Event organizer listed in the event Organizer section.