To stay updated with the latest information regarding each event, we recommend following the event organiser through their website or social media platforms. You can easily access these details by visiting their GearHead profile by clicking on their name in the Organiser section located at the bottom of each event page.
Morning Skid Pan Mt Cotton – Brisbane
2 October 2022 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm| $165 – $265
Morning Skid Pan
Driving in the wet can be daunting, so come learn how to do it on a safe skid pan to keep yourself safe back on public roads!
All registered vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD.
The event will run for 4 hours and is limited to 14 drivers.
– All drivers are to have a current valid license or learners, P’s and Open license drivers for SC hire cars only.
– Limited to 1 spectator per booked spot, only 14 drivers per session
– 40km/hr speed limit in facility access roads. Anyone caught exceeding this will be asked to leave the facility. This is for animal, vehicle and visitor safety in the venue.
– No cars over 90db allowed on track and management reserves the right to remove any vehicles over the limit. Cars are measured at half a meter behind vehicle at 4000rpm. Random sound tests are carried out at the perimeter where 70db EPA limits apply and are the final decision.
– All vehicles used on the skid pan have to have a current registration and no space savers are allowed to be use on vehicles
– Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants
– No loud music, revving or hooning off the dedicated track area
– No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
For More Information on each event, please contact the Event organizer listed in the event Organizer section.