The Most Fun you can have on a Sunday morning with your pants on!
Check each event on our website for early bird cut off times https://www.hi-octane.com.au/
Early bird entry – $65
Standard Entry – $75
On the day – $95
Passengers – $20 Online and payable on the day – Ages 5+
*There is a Queensland Raceway Safety and Track Maintenance Surcharge per entrant for all events held at Queensland Raceway from Jan 2024 Onward. This surcharge has been included in your Entry fee.
Discounted rates for group pre-purchases of 5 or more Driver entries. Contact us for pricing
PROGRAM AS FOLLOWS:
6:00 am: Arrive at the track to receive your armbands and drivers briefing at 6:20 am
6:30 am to 8:00 am: Track time
8:00 am to 8:30 am: Grab a hot brekky (Cash & Eftpos) from the cafe and hang and chat with your mates about who beat who!
8:30 am: Thanks for coming!
On Arrival: There is a new arrival procedure. All cars are to park in the front car park when you arrive, where we will process your entry. The AASA Insurance Registration will take place in the white booth at the front gate as well. PLEASE DO NOT drive through the front gates as you usually would, as that is no longer the Happy Laps event venue entry. You must be near the Hi-Octane registration area no later than 6:20 a.m. to listen to the driver’s briefing.
1. All drivers must have a current and valid driver’s licence. If you are on a learner’s permit, YOU MUST have an Open licenced passenger in the front passenger seat with you at all times while on track.
2. You will need to purchase an AASA Day license or a General Speed Annual Licence to participate in our Morning Mayhem Events. These must be purchased BEFORE the day of the event and be shown to QR staff on the morning of the event.
Please check the AASA website for current Licence costs.
Licenses can be purchased from www.AASA.com.au
RACERS Licences are no longer Valid at Morning Mayhem events
All cars are welcome, Conditions apply.
No motorbikes or vehicles with more or less than 4 wheels. If you aren’t sure if your vehicle falls into this category, contact us and we will let you know.
This Session is to allow you to bring your rides to a controlled area to have fun cruising with your family, your mates, and other like-minded enthusiasts whilst keeping it safe and off the streets! Come and have fun on one of Queensland’s Premier Racetracks!
* NO drifting, no stopping, no smoke, or power skids. In other words, DO NOT limit the visibility of the drivers behind you with smoke
* STRICTLY ONLY STREET REGISTERED CARS – Must have current plates AND proof of registration. Qld Rego check app will be used to ensure all vehicles comply. Registered in another state? No problem!
* Normal Highway speeds apply. You risk removal from the event if you are observed excessively exceeding 140km/h.
* NO cars on trailers to be brought into Queensland Raceway – You WILL BE turned away regardless of pre-purchased tickets or not.
*Any cars fitted with aftermarket roll cages, Your roll cage MUST have a mod plate, and MUST BE INSPECTED BY QR STAFF. Please let us know when you enter if your vehicle is roll-caged.
*Entered Cars subject to inspection by Hi-Octane Motorsport & Photography, & QR staff.
*If you have an issue on track and need to stop, REMAIN INSIDE YOUR VEHICLE. The only exception to this rule is if your vehicle is on fire.
REMEMBER!! Make sure you bring some form of ticket purchase confirmation on the day.