To stay updated with the latest information regarding each event, we recommend following the event organiser through their website or social media platforms. You can easily access these details by visiting their GearHead profile by clicking on their name in the Organiser section located at the bottom of each event page.
Morgan Park – Drift Day
January 20 @ 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Morgan Park – Drift Day
Enjoy a full day of drifting action at Queenslands newest and most exciting locations!
Join us on track for this FULL, unique day for DRIFTING. Book for a whole day or half-day session! Get the crew together and join us for a day packed full of driving for everyone!! The day will run across B & C Layout.
Safe & respectable condition required by all vehicles, ALL body panels present and secured and no fluid leaks. Seats, seatbelt, long clothing and approved helmet. Passengers allowed for drifting for single runs only (no tandem passengers).
Be quick to secure your spot for our FIRST FULL DRIFT DAY at Morgan Park!
The day runs from 08:00 – 16:30, be at the gates at 06:30 gives you time to setup and sign in! The venue is a great race track with plenty run off, a mix of corner types and top class facilities. All registered and race vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD. See rules regarding noise and exhausts below.
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- Spectators free of charge, passengers only for drifting single runs (no tandem passengers)
- Only one passenger in the front seat of the vehicle
- Minimum passenger age 7, must be tall enough to fit in the front seat without a booster
- All vehicles are to be in a well maintained condition with no leaks or damage
- All panels, lights and windows must be present and secured on vehicles, clean bash bars are allowed
- Windows must be a minimum 3/4 up when on track
- ALL Vehicles Must not exceed 95db
- Main system must exit behind B-pillar and have a form of muffler
- Screamer/ blow-off aimed towards the ground or ideally plumbed back into the exhaust system
- Decent tyres, brakes, fluids and a fire extinguisher are highly recommended
- Australian Standards Approved Helmets required
- Full length clothing required by all drivers and passengers (wrist to toe covered, with no gaps at the waist, ankle or any tears in the clothing
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants, arms to be kept within the vehicle at all times
- No loud music, revving or general hooning off the track
- No drifting on the rim of the wheels, if it pops you stop and drive back to the pits slowly. No standstill burnouts, this is not a burnout competition.
- Arranged tandems allowed, but intentional impacts between cars will stop this for the drivers involved. Rubbing is ok, body damage, wall impacts and crashing isn’t.
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
- No Dirt Dropping – Keep it on the track or you will be removed!
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.
For More Information on each event, please contact the Event organizer listed in the event Organizer section.